pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register
pokerpeople
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 287 on Sun Oct 03 2021, 11:09
Statistics
We have 787 registered users
The newest registered user is catriearl

Our users have posted a total of 4729 messages in 1303 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Value Micro Stake Buy In' s .. A Winning Hand

Go down

Value Micro Stake Buy In' s .. A Winning Hand Empty Value Micro Stake Buy In' s .. A Winning Hand

Post by 52deck Sat Jul 25 2009, 21:23

Played one last night.. 10c +2 buy in, unlimited re buys for 10 +0 through first hour and 1 add on first break....

Obv the first hour was a 10 seat all in fest, cost 9 [ ish.. lol ] straight rebuys to hit a hand and take an 8 grand stack.. then settled down and played pockets/face runners only. Got to the break sitting on 34. something stack..

This point only 4 people from the original starters had gone.. leaving just over 200 runners, and me thinking it was gunna be a 3am jobbie..!!!

Took a massive double up off table lead on the 2nd hand of the re start... he was bullying my b.b and thought he had high flush on the flop with his k.. I had the A haa haa.

Steady play and a few brown trouser moments saw me to final table in just over 1 hour 30 min... Massivly short stacked, but re buys re funded with a wee bit of profit... Lasted out a wild all in bluff buy the 2 other shorts against tourny leader and was rather chuffed that i'd held cool and not gone for a quad chip up ... holding pocket 10's...

In the end I limped to a demise, blinded out in 4th.. for $6.70... Not bad concidering a 92c outlay, almost 3 hours of fun playing and a gd bit of friendly banter..

Will deffo be playing these again, infact, i'm booked into one at 11.30 today...

Might add, it's a gaurenteed tourny, usually $50 +r/b and run till the small hours, last 1 last night had 46 runners!!!!!!! was like 4am bst though lol.....
52deck
52deck

Male
Number of posts : 72
Fav Poker Site : nlhe
Ring/Sit n Go/MTT/Freeroll : mtt
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down