pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register
pokerpeople
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 287 on Sun Oct 03 2021, 11:09
Statistics
We have 787 registered users
The newest registered user is catriearl

Our users have posted a total of 4729 messages in 1303 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

DEAD DUCK

2 posters

Go down

DEAD DUCK Empty DEAD DUCK

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12 2007, 02:19

A woman brought a very limp duck into a vet. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm so sorry, your duck has passed away."

The distressed owner wailed, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm quite sure. The duck is dead," he replied. "How can you be so sure," she protested. "I mean, you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something." The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room and returned a few moments later with a black Labrador Retriever.

As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog and took it out, and returned a few moments later with a cat.The cat jumped up on the table and also sniffed delicately at the bird. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."

Then the vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill which he handed to the woman. The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£150!", she cried. "£150 just to tell me my duck is dead?"

The vet shrugged. "I'm sorry." "If you'd taken my word for it, the bill would have been £20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now £150."

Back to top Go down

DEAD DUCK Empty Re: DEAD DUCK

Post by nightwishh Sun Aug 12 2007, 03:21

Lmao thats a good one Hat
nightwishh
nightwishh

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Back to top Go down

DEAD DUCK Empty Re: DEAD DUCK

Post by SNAZZYDOG Sun Aug 12 2007, 03:55