pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register
pokerpeople
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 287 on Sun Oct 03 2021, 11:09
Statistics
We have 787 registered users
The newest registered user is catriearl

Our users have posted a total of 4729 messages in 1303 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

$50 Freeroll

2 posters

Go down

$50 Freeroll Empty $50 Freeroll

Post by pompeyrayuk Sat Jul 28 2007, 12:12

The $50 Freeroll at Poker Rewards saw half the membership and one password thief turn out to play.

It was quite an eventful game what with me going on tilt due to Razwan infiltrating the game.

I apologize for my actions.Sorry.

Despite this I managed to make the final three after knocking out forgottenman aka whatever who was dominating after taking the lead of off LATE FOR SUPPER RUDSTER

This left me as chipleader and Rudster and a full of excuses Leggy

After a brave fight Rudster was disposed of again by me I think and I had a very healthy lead.

However in true pokerpeople style. welcoming newbies Leggy went on to win what was a good final half hour.

Note to hardhat stop moaning about going out early

Note to Boab and psooty try to stay in the game longer

Note to xnessax TURN UP ON TIME

Note to hayden thanx for coming Go back to marc and tell him you wasnt good enuff lmao

NOTE TO ALL THANYKYOU

Way to go LEGGY

$50 Freeroll Freero10
pompeyrayuk
pompeyrayuk
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1413
Fav Poker Site : 32Red
Ring/Sit n Go/MTT/Freeroll : SnG/MTT/Free
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

$50 Freeroll Empty Re: $50 Freeroll

Post by shelly12 Sat Jul 28 2007, 12:29

my place was a mis print and so was sooty's an boabs....get ur pc fixed lol....was a good watch in the end and well done to the two TOP GUYS XX

shelly12

Back to top Go down

Post by hayden1009 Sat Jul 28 2007, 20:59

lol....Marc told me to bring my B game. Actually I was beaten fair and square, well except for Scilians suckout but that happens and it didnt take me out. It was a shame that RAzwan was there univited but the larger question remains who gave him the password. He finally sat out rather then tell the truth.

Oh and I am sure some of you played the other 3 freerolls ....wow ....omaha, nl, and stud, plus our game ...I was so confused they were popping up and I couldnt even figure out what game I was playing. I finally donked them off to concentrate on our tourny. I should learn to read the games, as I thought it was odd that people were only plying one game, now I know why. well I am off to a day of continuing Education on a saturday for Gods sake. You all have a fine day..thanks for the tourny.

hayden1009

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by leggymam Sat Jul 28 2007, 22:36

well i enjoyed the part i played in this... was a very good final half hour... sorry for not making it earlier... did ask her to wake me...lol... give her her dues she played ok... (as much as hate to say it)...

thx for setting this game up...

leggymam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down