pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

pokerpeople
You are viewing pokerpeople as a guest. To take advantage of all we offer please login or register
pokerpeople
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 287 on Sun Oct 03 2021, 11:09
Statistics
We have 787 registered users
The newest registered user is catriearl

Our users have posted a total of 4729 messages in 1303 subjects
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Lets Start The POKER Jokes

Go down

Lets Start The POKER Jokes Empty Lets Start The POKER Jokes

Post by pompeyrayuk Fri Jul 20 2007, 03:37

Some people just seem to have a lot of luck.
A friend of mine is one of those card players who can almost always draw whatever he needs to win a hand in poker, but loses big time at the races.
I asked him about this once and he replied,
"Well ... they won't let me shuffle the horses will they the bastards."

A Irishman was playing $10/$20 hold’em and was stuck about $300 down when he looked down beside the table and saw a little green leprechaun.
"Quit playing poker forever right now and I'll give you a pot of gold worth a million dollars.", said the little fellow.
The player replied,
"Let me get even first."

A man comes home very late from a poker game to find his wife is standing at the door waiting for him with a rolling pin in her hand. Before she has a chance to say or do anything he says.
"Honey u have to pack, I lost u in a Poker Game "
She shrieks "how in the world did you do that".
Truthfully he replies " Darling it was really, really hard. I had to fold a royal flush."

Little Johnnie had just turned six and much to his parents' bewilderment, had never spoken.Not a word.
Johnnie's Grandpa, a well-known local poker player, was sympathetic to Johnnie's plight, and would take Johnnie with him whenever possible.
One regular bonding between grandpa and grandson was at the Elks Club Saturday night $10/$20 hold'em game.
Johnnie would sit on grandpa's lap and faithfully watch as grandpa regularly cleaned out the town council members, local attorney's and judges.

Alas, one Saturday night, grandpa seemed to be missing every flop, and was on the verge of tilt for the first time ever. Near the end of the evening in a capped pot, with grandpa on the button, he looked at his cards only to see 2-7 off. Furious at his run of bad luck, grandpa splashed the pot with a call.

Johnnie looked up at his grandpa and said, "You shouldn't have called that bet, papa."

Grandpa was stunned. "Johnnie, you're six years old, and these are the first words you've ever spoken!"

Johnnie looked at grandpa and said, "Well, up till now, you've been playing just fine."
pompeyrayuk
pompeyrayuk
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1413
Fav Poker Site : 32Red
Ring/Sit n Go/MTT/Freeroll : SnG/MTT/Free
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Lets Start The POKER Jokes Empty Re: Lets Start The POKER Jokes

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23 2007, 11:46

lol n1 pomp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23 2007, 12:10

Judith walked into her living room and saw her brother playing Poker with their dog. "Amazing!" she sputtered. "This must be the smartest dog in the history of the world!" "He's not so smart," her brother mumbled. "I've beaten him three out of five games so far

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down